Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is a means of getting the latest updated content to subscribers. The CPD's RSS feed provides syndication throughout its website.
Subscribe to CPD's RSS Feeds
- Main CPD Feed (inclues: featured stories, newsletter items, project features, upcoming events, & blog entries)
- CPD Blog Feed (inclues: blog entries only)
How to Subscribe
It is easy to use RSS feeds. First, you need an RSS reader or viewer. Then, you copy and paste the appropriate URL of the news feed at the right (e.g. http://www.cpdusu.org/blog/rss/) into the viewer's "subscribe" dialogue.Example RSS viewers include:
- SharpReader (Windows)
- FeedDemon (Windows)
- NetNewsWire Lite (Mac)
- Safari RSS (Mac)
- BlogLines (Web-based, all platforms)
- Mozilla Thunderbird (All platforms)
- Firefox also provides RSS subscription in the form of Live Bookmarks. To subscribe using Firefox, click on the 'RSS' icon to the right of the address bar in your browser window.