Judith M. Holt, Ph.D.
Center for Persons with Disabilities
6880 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-6880
Project Director, Southwest ADA Center (Region VI)
Dr. Judith Holt was appointed as the Director of the Interdisciplinary Training Division in March 2000. She has extensive experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating supports and services for children, youth, and adults with disabilities and their families/support systems. Dr. Holt is a strong advocate for consumer direction and choice. She has developed numerous educational materials that focus on the key concepts of independent living. She currently directs numerous grants and contracts including the Utah Regional Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (URLEND) which received five years of funding from MCHB.
Roles at the CPD
- Main Profile
- Director for division Interdisciplinary Training
- CPD Interim Director for project Administrative Support Services
- Principle Investigator for project IL-NET Technical Assistance and Training
- Director for project Interdisciplinary Disability Awareness and Service Learning (IDASL)
- Project Director for project Southwest ADA Center (Region VI)
- Co-Director for project Utah Regional Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (URLEND)