Judith M. Holt, Ph.D.
Center for Persons with Disabilities
6800 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-6800
Project Director, Southwest ADA Center (Region VI)
Dr. Judith Holt received her PhD in 1975 in Special Education from the University of Texas in Austin. She is currently serving as the Interim Executive Director of the Center for Persons with Disabilities at Utah State University. She also serves as co-PI to the Utah Regional Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (URLEND) in partnership with the University of Utah School of Medicine, which has been continuously funded since 2001 through MCHB. She directs numerous other grants and contracts.
Dr. Holt holds two faculty appointments: (1) Associate Professor of the Department of Special Education and Rehabilitation at Utah State University, and (2) Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine University of Utah Health Science Center.
Dr. Holt has extensive experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating supports and services for children, youth, and adults with disabilities and their families/support systems. Dr. Holt is a strong advocate for consumer direction and choice. She has developed numerous educational materials that focus on the key concepts of independent living.
Roles at the CPD
- Main Profile
- Interim Director for project Administrative Support Services
- Director for project Administrative Support Services
- CPD Interim Director for project Administrative Support Services
- Principle Investigator for project IL-NET Technical Assistance and Training
- Project Director for project Southwest ADA Center (Region VI)
- Co-Director for project Utah Regional Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (URLEND)