Judith M. Holt, Ph.D.
Center for Persons with Disabilities
6800 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-6800
Dr. Judith Holt was appointed as the Director of the Interdisciplinary Training Division in March 2000. She has extensive experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating supports and services for children, youth, and adults with disabilities and their families/support systems. Dr. Holt is a strong advocate for consumer direction and choice. She has developed numerous educational materials that focus on the key concepts of independent living. She currently directs numerous grants and contracts including the Utah Regional Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (URLEND) which received five years of funding from MCHB.
Roles at the CPD
- Main Profile
- Interim Director for project Administrative Support Services
- Director for project Administrative Support Services
- CPD Interim Director for project Administrative Support Services
- Principle Investigator for project IL-NET Technical Assistance and Training
- Project Director for project Southwest ADA Center (Region VI)
- Co-Director for project Utah Regional Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (URLEND)