The Center for Persons with Disabilities at Utah State University

Ways to Give

There are many ways for you to contribute to the CPD. Working with the Utah State University Development Office we can help you make arrangements to contribute online, by telephone, by mail, payroll deduction, or with planned gifts. We can also help determine if your employer offers a matching gift program. Please contact the CPD Development Director for more information:

CPD Development Director
Center for Persons with Disabilities
6800 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-6800

Phone (435) 797-1981
Contact Bryce Fifield