This week’s Take A Break thought is about finding ways to boost your physical and mental well-being.
Here are some suggestions:
- Use positive self-talk
- Eat well-balanced nutritional meals
- Avoid stimulants (caffeine, nicotine,etc.)
- Develop a consistent sleep routine
- Take a nap
- Spend time with others
- Set realistic goals for yourself
- Give yourself permission NOT to be super human.
Or list your own favorite way to find that peaceful place inside yourself. How do you find balance? Leave us a comment.
We’d like to thank Jeanie Peck for these snippets of wisdom. She provides mental health therapy for parents involved with the Up to 3 Early Intervention Program.