055093 - The Center for Persons with Disabilities at USU is in need of a Department of Health, Baby Watch Early Interventionist. The successful applicant will provide service coordination to families of children with developmental delays in their homes, community, and/or classroom settings.
This is a position requires travel and services to families primarily in Cache, Rich, Box Elder county.
Responsibilities * Service Coordination includes development and implementation of an IFSP and coordination of other services identified on the IFSP. Facilitate transition steps and services.
* Demonstrate competence using criterion referenced assessment to identify developmental delays in all areas of development.
* Demonstrate the ability to interpret and integrate evaluation information needed to develop individualized plans.
* Collect and maintain data to evaluate child progress.
Minimum Qualifications 1. Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Communicative Disorders, SpEd, Psychology, Child Development, Social Work, Family Studies or other related degree.
2. If applicable, Utah State licensures(s) required by the Utah Office of Occupational Licensing applicable to the profession.
3. At least one year or education equivalent evaluating and teaching young children with developmental delays or disabilities, including autism and their families.
4. Maintenance of appropriate professional affiliations(s) needed to supervise undergraduate and graduate students during practicum, student teaching, and internships.
5. Must adhere to the University Travel and Driving policies
Preferred Qualifications 1. Write and speak Spanish and English fluently
2. Baby Watch Early Intervention Credential II