|Address:||IDT Center for Persons with Disabilities 6880 Old Main Hill Logan, UT 84322-6880|
The principle objective of the Interdisciplinary Training (IDT) Division at the Center for Persons with Disabilities is to provide opportunities for students, from a wide variety of disciplines, to increase their awareness, knowledge, and skills in working with children and adults with disabilities and their families as part of an interdisciplinary team.
With the growing trend towards collaborative interdisciplinary effort in the workplace, there is an increasing demand for persons with enhanced teamwork skills. Additionally, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) extended the need for knowledge of disability issues to all employers, employees, and to the general public.
- Advocates as Leaders
- Employability Clinic
- IL-NET Technical Assistance and Training
- Integrated Community Systems for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Interdisciplinary Disability Awareness and Service Learning (IDASL)
- IOTI - Advocates as Leaders
- Master of Transition Specialist Personnel Prep Grant
- Southwest ADA Center (Region VI)
- Utah Regional Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (URLEND)